Got a stubborn mule? We understand. Make ’em feel special with the Mule Tamer made specifically with their comfort in mind. Steele Saddle Tree Company, one of the world leading tree suppliers, designed the tree to fit the unique, flat line and high pitch shape of the mule back. Plenty of clearance over the withers and a short round skirt so as not to interfere at the point of the hip.
The saddle has a soft, leather grain-out padded seat for long rides. There are plenty of rings to pack on the gear for your mule to carry. Crupper and breeching dees are on the back of the saddle. The Sho-Tan leather is soft yet durable and perfect for rough trail riding.
- Tree: Fiberglass-covered modified white river
- Gullet Width: 6.5″, Mule bars – Steele Equi-fit tree
- Swell: 11.5″
- Weight: Approximately 33 lbs.
- Horn: Height 3″, Diameter 3″
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Seat: 15″ or 16″
- Skirt Length: 25.5″
- Skirt Width: 13″
- Stirrup Leathers: 2.5″ with Blevins buckles
- Stirrups: Hand-laced leather-covered Visalia
- Rigging: In-skirt solid brass 3-way rigging with rear dees