Crates Leather Ladies Hand Tooled Reining Saddle
We’re proud to introduce Crates’ Ladies Reiner–a saddle especially made for a woman. It is a light-weight reining saddle made on the Equi-Fit reining tree, Fiberglass Covered Wood, with a very narrow ground seat, especially for women.
It also features light select saddle skirting with a soft grain-out padded seat. The leather is carefully hand tooled with a basketweave border. These are bench-made one at a time. The leather is finished in a rich natural oil.
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equifit Reiner, Quarterhorse bars
- Gullet: 6 5/8″ Wide, 8″ High
- Horn: Reiner 2 1/2″ High, 2 1/2″ Cap
- Seat: 15 1/2″ or 16″, 3 1/2″ Cantle
- Rigging: In-skirt Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 27″ X 13″, Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 16 1/2″ X 7″, 2 1/2″ leathers, belvins buckles
- Finish: Natural oil
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs
Note: The seat jockey now has a smooth edge instead of the dip along the bottom. Also the stirrups are border tooled instead of full basket tooled.