Pine Ridge Mule Trail Saddle 289
This model is specifically built for a mule. Because a mule’s conformation and movement are so unique the tree is designed for proper fit and comfort for those long hours on the trail. The tree has flatter bars to eliminate rock on mules with typical flat back conformation. The patented Gel-Cush seating is built-in for rider comfort with a 5″ cantle. The saddle features a reinforced crupper dee attachment for extra strength and adjustable position close contact rigging to help secure the saddle on a mule. Extra dees for secure breaching and other gear.
The Supple Ride leather option features seat jockeys and fenders made of top grain leather, laminated and stitched to provide a soft, broke-in feel right out of the box.
All this added together makes the most comfortable trail saddle you’ve ever sat in.
- Color: Brown, Black, Golden
*Brown and Golden saddles come with an Apache seat; Black saddles come with a black seat.
- Tree: A-Fork Mule – Medium or Wide
- Hardware: Brass or Chrome
- Rigging: Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Swell: 9″
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Horn Size: 3″
- Skirt Size: 26″; Semi-Round
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs.
- Fenders: Western or Trail
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos