Introducing the DP Quantum Short & Light Western S1, S2, S3 1216 For those who love the classic Western Saddle but need something shorter and lighter, we have built a saddle that is almost unheard of: A Western Saddle on an English tree! This short and light saddle is built on our fabulous Ultra-Flex tree with a fully adjustable gullet width from narrow to extra-wide. It has wool flocked panels for extra comfort for horse and rider and is fabulous for those seeking comfort for their horse and themselves. With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders. Or Email us at email@example.com to customize Your saddle today!
- Tree: Ultra-Flex-tree
- Gullet: completely adjustable gullet width
- Seat size: S1, S2, S3
- Saddle leather: Natural, Chestnut, HB2, Havanna, African, Black
- Seat leather:
- Nappa or Nubuck – colors: sand, cognac, brown, black
- Aspen – colors: tobacco, rattan, blackberry, black
- Special colors available (upcharge applies)
- Hardware: brass, stainless steel
- Tooling: Upcharge applies (see our information page for available tooling options)
- Length of Fenders: approximately 22.5”, 27”, 31”
- Stirrups: rawhide, Wooden Visalia Stirrups (upcharge applies)
- Weight: approximately 20 lbs.
- Saddle length: approximately 21 inches
- Skirt length: approximately 12 inche
- Special: Fender glide protection
- For trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders
- Seat Sizes:
S1 – 42 cm – 16.5″ – comparable to 15″ Western seat or 16.5″ English seat.
S2 – 44 cm – 17.5″ – comparable to 16″ Western seat or 17.5″ English seat.
S3 – 46 cm – 18″ – comparable to 17″ Western seat or 18.5″ English seat.
- *Price in photos may vary*
- Call us today at (800) 908-4130 to customize your saddle